We want you to love every moment of your Glasshouse Fragrances Triple Scented Soy Candle and Circa Home Soy Wax Blend Candle, however the use of candles requires caution and awareness of the associated risks, so please ensure you always follow these safety precautions.
Burn within sight.
Keep away from things that catch fire.
Keep away from children.
Candle Safety Instructions
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never use water to extinguish a candle.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
4. Do not burn a Glasshouse Fragrances 760g or 700g for less than 2 hours or more than 4 hours at a time. Do not burn a Glasshouse Fragrances 350g or 380g Candle for less than 1 hour or more than 4 hours at a time. Do not burn a Glasshouse Fragrances 60g Candle for less than 1/2 hour or more than 2 hours at a time. Do not burn a Circa Home 260g Candle for less than 1 hour or more than 3 hours at a time. Do not burn a Circa Home 60g Candle for less than 1/2 hour or more than 2 hours as a time.
5. Stop burning when 10mm (1/2 inch) of un-melted wax remains in the bottom of the glass of your 760g, 700g, 380g, 350g and 60g Glasshouse Fragrances Candles or your 260g or 60g Circa Home Candles.
6. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
7. Glass may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
8. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
9. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
10. Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
Candle Care Guide
How to get the best performance out of your Glasshouse Fragrances Triple Scented Soy Candle or Circa Home Soy Blend Wax Candle.
1. Prevent soot from forming on the glass by keeping wicks properly placed and trimmed.
2. Never allow the candle flame to come in contact with the side of the glass.
3. Do not use if glass is cracked, chipped or broken.
4. If candle has multiple wicks, they must all be lit every time the candle is used.
5. Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into candle and keep it free of wick trimmings, matches and any flammable materials.
6. If the glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle, allow to cool and clean with a dry paper towel.
7. When not in use, keep candle covered to avoid dust build-up.
8. Use a candle snuffer to properly extinguish a candle flame. If not available, blow gently and steadily on the flame until it is extinguished.
9. Container candle burn times will vary. Fragrance, colour, burning habits and environmental conditions affect the time a candle will last.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us here.
Please refer to the enclosed candle safety instructions or the safety instructions on the box and on the base of the candle. If unsure please contact us here.